I have worked with a wide range of clients across the healthcare sector from PR agencies to charities and pharmaceutical companies.
Here are just a few:
Featured Blogs, Newspaper and Magazine Articles
I’ve worked as a national newspaper journalist for more than 20 years, 12 of those at the Daily Express where I wrote three or four front pages a week. I still work as a freelance journalist for titles including The Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday and The Sun.
- Why being ALPHA MALE makes it harder to bounce back from a heart attack
- Thermo-spat! As temperatures around Britain plummet, households are in the grip of a chilling crisis over who is in charge of the thermostat...
- Cancer therapy rays that blast away heel pain which affects an estimated SIX MILLION Britons
- As artificial intelligence applications become more sophisticated, would you pour your heart out to a robot therapist?
- Single jab that protects against all strains of flu for 10 years could be available on the NHS in just two years
The Difference Collective
I head up media relations and media training both for clients and internally as Media Maestro at The Difference Collective, a virtual healthcare PR consultancy. As a freelance consultant for The Collective, I work across a broad client base providing content, media strategy support, creative counsel and media relations expertise.
Featured Articles for Roche
I have written several articles for Roche, including GCA Perspectives – the Hidden Sight-Stealer, which was shortlisted for the Communiqué 2018 Healthcare Communications Awards, Writing Excellence.
I have written a number of magazine articles for PMLive, a couple of which are highlighted below.